<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

No-Bake Cookies Again? Yes, Thank You

Some people talk about a mommy who would let her little boy and girl eat No-Bake Cookies for breakfast, like it's a bad thing.

Hello? Sugar Oatmeal and milk and butter and peanut butter and vanilla? Less cocoa than some boxed cereals?

That sounds like breakfast to me. Come on over. I made some just a few minutes ago and they're cooling on the kitchen table as I type.

Hub asked me to make them tonight because one of his math classes asked him to ask me to make some for them last week, so I did and he took them to school and brought back an empty container, and I guess he didn't get any because the kids ate them up.

Well, he's getting some tonight. *

I made plenty. We're fat.

*Stop that.


Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:40 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html