<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 03, 2008

What Gave It Away?

We saw Hancock Wednesday, and it was enjoyable. The plot wasn't very well put together and it was full of holes, but it was enjoyable. I kind of wish I'd waited and just rented it for a buck next month, but oh well.

I like Will Smith, didn't even recognize Charlize Theron, and Jason Bateman stole the show.

And, while I'm in a rather, let us say, "uncharitable" mood tonight, I might also mention that Nancy Grace is in this movie, and honestly? IS there anyone on television today who is homelier, and has a more unpleasant way of speaking?

Also, the kid who played the French bully was good; I hate that type of kid and actually clapped my hands in glee when Hancock put him in orbit. Too bad we can't do that in real life.

Bad mood? Perhaps. Why do you ask?

(I love all of YOU, though.)
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 11:57 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html