<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 19, 2008

We Will All Go Together When We Go

I am quickly swept off my feet by a man who can turn a phrase well. Quirky rhymes of rhythmic perfection? I'm his. Tom Lehrer, be mine?

Of course, he's eighty years old now so he probably wouldn't be interested, but Tom? Are you there, Tom? You were a frickin' genius THEN and you're a frickin' genius NOW and I LOVE YOU.

But now I should calm down lest I say something inappropriate in the primal heat of my love for Tom Lehrer.

Masochism Tango, anyone? Elements? Werner Von Braun? Vatican Rag? Pollution? National Brotherhood Week? So Long, Mom? Who's Next? I Got It From Agnes?

What'll it be?

What's that you say? Why of COURSE! Poisoning Pigeons in the Park, it is.






Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:05 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html