<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Say What?

I'm having more than a little bit of trouble understanding how and why Ted Kennedy is suddenly a kindly, revered, heroic, honorable, heaven-blessed, benevolent white-haired gentleman.

I wish him well and I sincerely hope he recovers, as I wish no one ill and hope everyone recovers from whatever has gone wrong, but to single him out as just a little bit below the angels is beyond my comprehension.

Isn't this the same horny drunk who persuaded a young woman - who was not his wife - to get in the back seat of his car, drove off a bridge, abandoned her in the water, saved his own ass, and went home? And never once apologized for it? And called it an "accident" and still does?

Drunks behind the wheel are no different than drunks with guns in malls. That's no accident, either.

Perhaps I am mistaken, and there is another Ted Kennedy.




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:50 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html