<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two Things, Both Awesome

The new Carnival of Education is up, over at the fabulous Education Wonks. Go check it out. If you don't, you won't know what's happening in the world of education, and if you don't keep up, you forfeit all whining rights. It's like voting. If you choose not to participate, shut up.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Young@Heart, but those of you who are already know how wonderful they are, and those of you who are seeing them here for the first time will know in a few minutes.

They have affected me. Their effect is, that they have affected me. Is it because they're so good, or because they're so old and it's almost a novelty act, or is it because I'm almost there myself? I don't know. I only know that I'd sell a kidney to be this cool when I'm that old, and that I have been affected.

Affected how, exactly? I don't know.

I only know that I love to watch them, and they have changed me somehow.







And finally. . . .



I bet you've been affected, too.




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 4:03 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html