<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 18, 2008

Rooney Ain't The Only One Sh, Sh, Shakin'

I didn't need an alarm clock to wake me up this morning.

How coincidental that I lectured my students on the New Madrid Fault Line just last week, and emphasized to them for the five billionth time that nothing important exists only within the four walls of a classroom, after which a young man scoffed at this "useless information" and asked me, for the seventy-billionth time in my career, why he had to learn all this stupid stuff.

I just KNOW that his first thought this morning was "Holy Shit, we're all going to die!" "Wow, my professor knew what she was talking about!"

We're all okay here, and thank you all so much for asking. I appreciate your concern, and I hope all of you are okay, too.

P.S. The title? It's a song; didn't you know? ". . . it's not normal, but what is normal. . . ?"




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:23 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html