<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Naked People

There is something about trees in winter that makes me think of good a cappella. Without the accompanying leaves and instrumentals, I can see the actual shape of the tree, or the song.

I suppose this analogy could also be used for people, but honestly? I have a list of people I'd like to see naked and most of the universe isn't on it.

Some of it is, though. :)

As for that title. . . go crazy, Google!

It was entirely coincidental. I would NEVER* do something like that on purpose.

*Unless you caught me in a mood.**

**I am occasionally in a mood.***

***This is not to be confused with "In THE mood."****

****I am occasionally in THE mood, too.




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:14 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html