<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 28, 2008

In The Mood For Cultural Enrichment

I was in one of my intellectual moods last night, so I decided to watch "Tommy Boy." I'd never seen it all the way through, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed its silliness.

Oh, all right, I wasn't surprised. Sometimes, I just want to watch something that makes me laugh.

The only part of it I'd seen before was when Farley and Spade were driving down the highway singing "It's The End of the World As We Know It" and "Eres Tu" at the top of their lungs. I've always liked "Eres Tu," even though many people have never heard of it.

Well, now you have.

I mean, if Tommy and Richard know it. . . .

Spade and Farley were a great pair. The SNL "Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker" skits they used to do were inimitable. You don't have to look closely at Spade to see that he's absolutely cracking up at Farley's hilarity.

I've never seen "Titanic," either. Maybe tonight's the night.

Nah. I'm still feeling, um, "intellectual."

"Moonstruck" it is. I need something light and lovely and funny. Then again, it's not without its genuine cultural enrichment, either. Also, John Mahoney is really hot for an old guy.





Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:26 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html