<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 31, 2008

January 2008 Perfect Post Award


Laurie Kendrick is my nominee for the Perfect Post Award for January.

If you are not already a Laurie Kendrick reader, let me tell you something: You've really been missing out on something wonderful.

Laurie is witty, and snarky, and sarcastic, and kind, and funny, and very very savvy, and intelligent enough to be considered a higher life form. She also has excellent taste in music, which means, she likes the same stuff I do. Laurie's blog is one of my favorite reads, and once you've gone there and seen Laurie's handiwork, her blog will be one of your favorites, too.

The Perfect Post Awards are the brainchild of MommaK of Petroville, and Lindsay of Suburban Turmoil, and these two lovelies have brought many bloggers together in good fun and the sharing of delights. I love them both, and there's not a thing either of them can do about it.

So everybody click over to Laurie's blog, and then click some more and go to visit MommaK and Lindsay, and then click some MORE and visit all the nominees.

It's Perfect Post Time, and that means, we'll all read some wonderful posts and add some wonderful people to our feeds and blogrolls.

You rock, Laurie Kendrick. I still can't believe someone else on this Earth remembers and loves "Softly Whispering I Love You." Amazing. I, I might love you now.





Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 11:58 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html