<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This Is Why I Was Still Up At 4 a.m.


I completely ran out of money so I made this quilt for someone on my gift list. Someone who is very precious to me, in fact.

When I start a project, I generally become obsessed and work like the madwoman I am until it's finished, pausing only for the occasional potty break, sammich, and netsurf.

Total time: two days. Two large spools of green, two large spools of red, and there's a tiny little bit of red thread left.

I think my little sewing machine was starting to spew smoke.

I'm on break, so the clock really doesn't mean much right now. But the person who is getting this quilt sure does.




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 4:33 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html