<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 10, 2007

Rhymes With "Mona Bill"

After my blazingly talented Tumorless Sister's wonderful Christmas concert last night, my kind and generous Other Sister took us all out to eat at a lovely restaurant we'd all been to before and really enjoyed.

A good time was had by all, even me; that's saying a lot when you're sitting in a fancy restaurant soaking wet because a waiter spilled a tray of ice water and cubes down your back. It wasn't his fault; it was only water; it was no big deal and I hope the manager didn't lace him down. Accidents happen.

My underwear and the lining of my coat were still wet hours later when I got home, even after a few hours of shopping and a two-hour drive. I think probably the freezing weather helped preserve the moisture.

Maybe it's just me, but if I managed a fancy expensive restaurant, and an employee drenched a customer with a waterfall of ice water and cubes, I'd offer that customer a discount of some kind, even if the customer was gracious and laughing about it. (after the initial shock wore off; that was SOME KIND OF COLD, I'm tellin' y'all.) (I couldn't even talk for a few minutes!)

Not this restaurant. Full price for everybody at the table.

Next time we're all together, we'll go someplace else.




Digg!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 4:59 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html