<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Shadow Knows!

My son is starving to death in his new apartment, so last Wednesday we cleaned out our freezer and I delivered a boxful of frozen food, plus two large Marsh bags-full, to him. He was properly grateful, and promised to call his sister so she, too, could load her freezer. Then I went on to class, feeling like a good Mommy who feeds her little boy and girl.

Plus, down at the bottom of the freezer, I discovered two pork tenderloins: one small, and one humongous. The humongous one I will save for when YOU come to visit, but I think I might thaw out that little one and fix it for dinner this weekend.

See? SEE? Being kind really does pay off. Those tenderloins would have remained buried forever if my baby son wasn't starving to death I hadn't decided, out of the goodness of my heart, to give my children the contents of my freezer, minus the pork tenderloins.

And the ice cream sandwiches. Yeah, I kept those, too.

My freezer now contains two pork tenderloins, a box of Schwann's ice cream sandwiches, and about a zillion freezer-bags of fresh blueberries.

Sounds like dinner and pie to me.

As for the title of this post. . . . that's easy. Who knows what lurks in the bottom of the freezer?


Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:54 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html