<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Blowing Hot and Cold, and Blowing Them Out of the Sky

According to the digital thermometer in front of the Medical Center, it's 108 degrees. I hadn't really noticed; I haven't had time to be hot.

Interpret that any way you wish; you'll be correct. :(

I think I'll get a big cup of crushed ice and section a few lemons into it. It's the coldest thing EVER for weather like this.

And then I think I'll watch Independence Day. I have no idea why; I'm just in the mood to see somebody kick some serious non-human ass. It's been a long week, and I've got some serious dishpan hands.

I don't do violent movies concerning people, but I do love me some funky out-of-this-world space opera wherein the good guys win. If the bad guys win, I won't watch it. Or read it.

My nerves will not stand up under a lumber-truck ending. I'm a fragile and delicate flower. Movies with horrible endings traumatize me. Movies that are just plain horrifying all the way through traumatize me even more. I saw all three of these movies in the same week and I've never been the same. Some would call that a good thing. I call it Nightmare 101.

Now, I'm off to suck some lemons and blow some evil aliens out of the sky.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:05 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html