<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh, Children Dear? Are You Coming Down Today? Mommy Has A Little Chore For You. . . .

Way last May I bought four flats of red and white impatiens to put in the planter Hub built around the huge shagbark hickory tree in the front yard. It's been beautiful, these last few years. Absolutely beautiful. Impatiens thrive in the shade, and this was the perfect spot for them.

This year? You guessed it. Over two months later, the four flats of red and white impatiens are still in the flats. I went out to water them again a few minutes ago, put four flowers into the ground, and came back into the house.

What's the matter with me this summer? I have no idea.

But I hope it passes before the impatiens die, or it's too cold to plant them at all.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 2:13 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html