<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter. No Spoilers.

I saw "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" tonight after class. It was good.

All of the Harry Potter movies are good. I watch them far more than a woman my age should want to watch them.

The new one is good. Too short, as are all the other Harry Potter movies, but good.

The books are wayyyyy better, though. Unbelievably way better.

Those Hollywood editors who eliminate things, and those Hollywood directors who condense the movies down because they don't think anybody would want to sit through a six-hour movie? MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Analyzing my emotions on this subject quite professionally, I can truthfully say that I HATE YOU!

Would I sit through a six-hour Harry Potter movie, edited and produced and directed by smart people who didn't leave anything out?

Oh HELLZyah!!!!
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:31 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html