<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter





Happy Birthday to my beautiful Belle.

<--This was her first, and Friday was her latest. I won't post her age on here, but she's over 21 if anyone needs to know.

I would have posted then, but I knew she was leaving for Wisconsin with her friends and I can't ever remember that she's got a laptop until I see her with it.

Man, I wish I could win a trip like that! Way to go, Sara's friend-who-won-the-week-long-vacation-and-is-sharing-it-with-my-baby!

Everybody be careful way up there, you hear me?

My cousin C gave me that backpack after her three sons were finished with it, and I wore it for many years, even after my kids were really too old for a backpack. When I got home from school, I wanted them near me, so I would put one baby in the backpack and the other baby in a frontpack and get dinner, wash dishes, etc, wearing two babies. Even now, all these years later, I still catch myself humming and swaying when I stand at the kitchen sink, from sheer force of habit. I also stand a distance away from the sink, from force of that same habit, because you can't belly right up to the bar when there's a baby in the way.

"Belly" has a whole 'nuther meaning now, I'm afraid.

Of course, THEN it was sweet, and now it just makes me seem crazy, but oh well.

Happy Birthday, my princess. I hope you're all having a blast in that ritzy condo up there. Take pictures. Call home a lot. Don't forget, you have to tell Mommy EVERYTHING.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 12:24 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html