<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 14, 2007

I'll Be Back In A Week.

I'm out of state for a week and blogging will be sporadic if it happens at all. I miss everyone in the Blogosphere already, but it's always lovely to visit my only favorite brother and his family, and their home nestled in the mountains is absolutely beautiful. My two nephews, who are both taller than I am now (when and how did THAT happen, I need to know!) are fantastically creative and interesting young men, and my sister-in-law is one of my very favorite people in the world.

The flight out here was fun, too. I can't imagine ever getting too old to love me some adventure.

Gorgeous weather, great people, a big affectionate kitty-cat to love on, a big kitchen to play in. . . . the week has begun well.

Some day I will have a laptop and when that day comes, there will be no gaps at all in my blogging. Okay, well, the thought makes ME happy. :)

Have a great week, everyone.

P.S. I'm in Idaho. Any bloggers here?
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 8:37 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html