<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 16, 2007

You have asked, I'm afraid, the only thing in my power that I cannot grant. Please don't ask it again.


Erik, oh Erik. How could Christine have chosen that insipid Raoul (or his brother, Phillippe) over you? It might even have been worth living forever in the dark, by the lagoon below the Opera House, to be with you. . . . to listen to that voice, that beautiful dubbed voice. . . that beautiful accent. . . oh, Christine, how could you choose the Fockers over the Phantom? Erik, Erik, pick me instead? I know you murder people, but nobody's perfect. Sometimes, I have those thoughts myself, although I haven't your courage of conviction. And after hearing and watching this duet, I'd go anywhere with you. Oh Faust Erik. . . .

Ahem, um, excuse me, you were saying? (Blush) I tend to take anything that contains Charles Dance a bit seriously. Can you blame me? I mean, look at that chin. . . .Don't worry; I wouldn't really run away with Erik unless he asked me to in which case I'm gone, sorry kids .

I know that some people poke fun at this version, but I don't care. Every time I see it, I entertain thoughts of. . . . well, never you mind.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:19 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html