<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tis The Gift To Be Simple. . . .***

I drove past a house last night that still had a zillion Christmas decorations all over the lawn, still sparkling and twinkling and jolly. I made silent fun of those people all the way home.

The fact that I still have Christmas salt-and-pepper-shakers on the little shelf above the stove is not the same thing at all. There's a very good reason why I am still using my Christmas salt-and-pepper-shakers.

When I got out the Christmas dishes last November, I packed away the regular shakers and now I can't find them.

See? Totally different.

Somewhere in this house, there are two sets of very pretty non-holiday salt-and-pepper-shakers. Your guess is as good as mine.

I've been shopping for some cheap-but-pretty shakers, but all the little shaky-holes are HUGE, the kind you see on Parmesian shakers. I do not care for a small mountain of salt or pepper on my green beans, so until I find some normal shakers with normal holes at a normal price (fitty cent is good), or happen onto the shakers that are already in this house, somewhere. . . . ho ho ho.

***Because's it's a Shaker song.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 3:21 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html