<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Post Where I Brag About Keeping A Resolution

Please, everyone, go HERE and vote for ANNE.

I finally started taking down the Christmas trees. It takes me about three afternoons. I'd get done sooner if I started in the morning, but why in the world would I do that? The whole essence of vacation is staying up way late and sleeping in!

Taking down a Christmas tree is on my Top Ten "Least Favorite Things To Do" list. For one thing, it's tedious and I hate it, and for another, it symbolizes the end of my favorite part of the year.

On the bright side, I did keep my resolution to start storing the Christmas boxes in the computer room closet instead of the guest room closet, so when you visit me, you'll have a place to hang your clothes now.

That was actually the only resolution I made. Well, that, and losing a hundred pounds, and winning the lottery.

One out of three ain't bad.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:04 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html