<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mixmania Playlist and Stuff.

Patriside says it's time to post my Rockin' New Year's Eve MixMania Playlist, so here it is:

1. New Year's Eve Countdown Pumpin' Party Mix
2. Abba - Happy New Year
3. Boney M - Auld Lang Syne
4. Cher - I Will Survive (Party Mix)
5. Harry Connick, Jr. - What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
6. Kenny G - Auld Lang Syne (New Year's Party Mix)
7. MegaMix Rock & Roll: The Ultimate Party Mix 70's, 80's, 90's
8. Ultimate Disco Party Mix: 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's
9. Auld Lang Syne: DanceMix
10. Stars on 45: Beatles Dance Party Mix
11. POD - Rock the Party (remix)
12. Happy New Year - from Rent
13. James Taylor - Auld Lang Syne

I got mine in the mail today and I'm listening to it as I type; it's GREAT! Thank you, Punchbuggy Blues; your mix is fantastic.

If you have not signed up for MixMania before, you should go over to Patriside's blog and sign up the very moment he posts the new theme. It's a fun and easy way to get some good music, and to see what others consider good music. Come on, share your musical tastes with us.

That being said, I want to warn you that UPS is the absolute pits, and that I will never use their alleged service again. Ever. Of course, an apology and a refund of the $70.00 I wasted on their non-existent delivery services would change my mind, but until that very unlikely happening, I remain, sincerely NOT theirs, me.

You all know by now that I love to praise a good business that treats people well. This time, I can not in all conscience, do that. Locally, I was treated well. Corporately. . . . let me just say that perhaps it's time to rethink some of those employees they've got there in customer relations and, in particular, corporate shipping, mentioning no names.(Tanya)

My advice to you all: FedEx or even (just slap me now) the Post Office. Carrier pigeon. Neighbor kid with a red wagon. Flag down a stranger driving that general direction and ask him to drop something off under a tree near a bridge; even that would be better service than I got.

Sorry, UPS. You'll not see me darkening your doors again. I'm sure that breaks your heart, but with a little luck on my part, anybody reading this will choose some other means of package delivery, too.

You know how to make this right, UPS; you just won't. Not making this right, and you KNOW it was your error, is a choice you have made, an active choice. To me, this means you don't care, and a business that doesn't care is, I hope, on its way dowwwwwn.

Next up: Somebody has to get rid of all this Christmas candy. If only there were someone here besides me. . . .

Duty calls.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:52 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html