<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Prepositions are more important than we might think

I am a very insecure person; I was insecure when I was raising my children, and I am possibly even more insecure now. When the children were small, I tried really hard to do everything right, but since I am a quirky and out-of-the-box person, as well as a bundle of insecurities, I made an awful lot of mistakes.

However. . . .

There is something about visiting my adult daughter at Christmas time, and seeing her beautiful glowing tree in the corner of her living room, and looking around and noticing little holiday touches here and there, that makes me feel as if maybe I did something right, after all.

I always worked very hard to try and make the Christmas holidays special FOR my children, and now it seems that the Christmas holidays are special TO my children.

Bingo.

Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 12:06 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html