<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Peeeewwww

Wouldn't you know.  Friday night is the huge family reunion here and that stray slutty momcat Hester got locked in the garage, went berserk, knocked over everything in her path, and laid down the smelliest poop ever, only it must be invisible because we CAN'T FIND IT!!!
 
We can sure smell it, but we can't find it.
 
She was seen prowling amongst the comic books and I'm afraid to look over there.
 
But golly, there's nothing like the smell of fresh cat poop wafting all through the house, when you're welcoming aunts and uncles and cousins who've never been here before and who will probably think we live like this all the time.
 
Also, the track to one of the drawers in my kitchen cabinets fell apart, and there was smoke coming out of the microwave this morning.
 
I need to go downstairs and do some laundry but frankly, I'm afraid to touch the washer and dryer.
 
I'm hoping the stove and refrigerator accept bribes.  I bought a huge frozen turkey today and you know how those frozen thawing birds help the 'fridge do its thang.
 
Now, where did I put that Glade mist. . . .
 
Ads by AdGenta.com
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:30 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html