<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Make me. Please?

It's almost 2:00 in the morning and I'm still up doing little thises and thats and I haven't even BEGUN to finish reading that book so I can write that final exam so my students can take it tomorrow afternoon.

I had sort of hoped to find a test on the internet. But after frantically entering every keyword I could think of, I got nothing.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. That's because it's already started. I am not going to bed tonight. Again.

It's a really good book. I've read the first four chapters, and I loved it. Why can't I get motivated tonight? Tomorrow is the last day of school for the semester, for crying out loud. I get to sleep in on Thursday morning!

Okay, as soon as I finish this post, I'm going in there and start. As soon as I finish this post, and maybe play a few rounds of Bookworm.

Would someone please come to my house and make me get up and go in there and get to work?

Also, I love to see my Christmas lights from the road. I really should turn off my computer, because it's thundering like crazy out there. I guess the weather doesn't know it's December.

This is ridiculous. I'm out of here.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:46 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html