<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Trip Trap, Trip Trap, Look Out For The Troll Under The Bridge

I guess I've picked up a troll. Chris, IP: 207.145.132.6, don't you think your time could be better spent lifting people UP rather than pulling them down?

I am not perfect, but neither are you. And while it is true that I do not teach computer tech skills, I do teach spelling, and you could do with a refresher course.

On the other hand, trolls sometimes point out things that really could do with some improvement. I guess I have been pretty whiny lately. I'll try to remedy that.

So, thank you, Chris the Troll, for making me think a little about the tone of my posts lately. And while I do that, maybe you could get yourself a real email address and a real homepage, rather than filling in the blanks with fake stuff to make yourself look legit. Be sure you spell your name correctly.

Oh, and get a life.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:00 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html