<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh, Petey, If Only I Had Enough Money To Bail You Out Of The Pound

Anne is having a baby tomorrow. (Wednesday) Please go to her blog and wish her well. Then add her to your blogroll, if you haven't already, because she is wonderful.

I voted during my lunch hour today. I'm still not used to HAVING a lunch hour; I never had one in the public school. Ever since I've been at the college, however, I've had at least a full hour, and often longer. It's made a world of difference.

By the way, if you didn't vote, don't let us hear any complaints out of you. No vote, no whine. Only those who vote have a right to whine. Those who chose not to vote? Shut up. You've forfeited your whining rights. And don't try to make excuses, either, because there aren't any.

Would the person who dumped the two humongous German Shepherd dogs in my yard yesterday please come and get them? They're scaring me to death. They are huge, and they're keeping the deer away. They're also terrorizing my poor ancient cat. They are also incredibly stupid when it comes to things like, oh, napping in the road. If they are still here when I get home from school tomorrow, I'm calling the Dog Catcher.

(Please don't tell Alfalfa and Spanky.) (Petey in the pound: my gosh, that episode made me cry when I was a little kid. Remember the nice rich lady who kicked the mean stepmother in the butt and knocked her clean over? I loved that.)

Petey. Wow. Shades of the past.

If it ever stops raining, I would like to cut the grass one more time. If it ever stops raining.

I'm thinking about you, Anne. Speedy delivery!

There's a chocolate cake and half a cherry pie in the kitchen and I have not touched either of them.

And I'm sad because the Post Office doesn't have any more Comic Book Superhero stamps in stock. Those were the coolest stamps EVER.

Gary Moore, where have you been all my life? I love your music!

Well, some of it.

Okay, I love "Picture of the Moon."

Divide a 1/2 into 30 and add 10. What is the answer? (My students have gotten this one wrong for years, now.)

I feel very. . . I don't know. Has anyone ever really burst right out of her own skin? I am so bored, I'm about to scream. I am so antsy, I could explode.

Come on over; join the fun. I'm a real riot tonight.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 8:20 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html