<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Monday's Random Playlist


Once again, I've set my player to 'random,' and I'm just sitting here reading blogs and tapping my feet.

It's good to get home.

Here is this Monday's random playlist:

1. Here, There, and Everywhere - Beatles
2. I Need You - Dan Bern
3. Fade Away - Gomez
4. Amazing Grace - Three Irish Tenors
5. Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen
6. Pavane for a Dead Princess - Ravel
7. Lukey Lukaloney - Great Big Sea and The Chieftains
8. At Last - Tilly Cryar
9. Hansel and Gretel and Ted and Alice - PDQ Bach
10. Grape Jelly - Adam Sandler
11. Life on a Chain - Pete Yorn
12. Blame It On The Bossa Nova - Eydie Gorme
13. Crown of Scars - Manic Street Preachers
14. Musette (Bach) - Yo Yo Ma and Bobby McFerrin
15. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
16. Miss Me Blind - Culture Club
17. Down the Old Plank Road - John Hiatt, The Chieftains, and Bela Fleck
18. World Inside the World - Rhett Miller
19. Maple Syrup Time - Moxy Fruvous
20. Blues in D - Kate and Anna McGarrigle

Playing as I type: Three Little Words - DaVinci's Notebook

Even for me, that's a mix.

It was later than usual when I got home tonight, because I had supper with Frau after my class and before hers. Then when I took her back to the regional campus, I saw my boss's boss there, so of course I had to go suck up say 'hi' to her; she, like my boss, is a truly lovely person.

I'd planned to get out the weedeater but it's already too dark. I might have had time if I hadn't gone kitten-hunting in the shrubberies again.

Ah, Roger the Shrubber: your front-of-the-house outdoor feng shui is a promiscuous stray cat's idea of delivery-ward paradise.

Here we go again.

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

I'm not sure we can afford to feed another cat.

After poking about in the shrubberies looking for the source of the newbornish 'meows,' though, I can tell you for sure and certain that somebody has to get in there with some clippers and get rid of all that wild raspberry and those little stray trees. My arms are ripped to shreds.

Ah, now playing: Every Grain of Sand - Moxy Fruvous.

I'm going to the kitchen for a sammich now. Want one? Come along then.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:49 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html