<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hear No Evil

"The eye of the storm went deaf, and I tried to speak but found my voice had been deafened as well. But not for hearing my mother's voice in my brain, it might also have been deafened. However, it was not, and the good fortune of it all made me glad to be alive, in spite of all the others who were not alive and therefore unglad of it, if their senses had not been likewise deafened."

Yes, I've started reading the essays. I think I was better off before.

My mind's eye went blind about a half hour ago, and it helps a little.

In fact, I think most of my senses have been both blinded and deafened. This is by far the worst batch yet. The firly brinkmire is looking better and better.

Help.

These students are genuinely nice people. I don't want to hurt their feelings, but I am also obligated to tell it as it is.

And both "it" and the "telling" are painful.

Sigh. Red pen out, aimed, FIRE.

Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:39 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html