<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 08, 2006

Major Suckage.

 
I am being driven insane by the constant  running of ISASS.exe, and SOFFICE.exe, and their sucking up 100% of CPU usage, every thirty seconds.  What are these things and why do they keep coming on?  I can't get anything done tonight.  Suck, suck, suck, all the power out of everything.  I can't even play Bookworm with that stuff running.  They are using it all up.  Nothing else can work.
 
I'm not exaggerating, either.  Every thirty seconds or so, suck suck suck, both start running again. 
 
Is this something I can delete?  Is this really necessary?
 
Because I'm about to go nuts and I really didn't have far to go.
 
What's going on here?  I don't think my nerves can stand any more computer trouble.
 
Here they go again.  I know it's them because control/alt/delete tattles on them whenever the fans start running.
 
I hate you, whatever you are, stupid sucking isass.exe and soffice.exe.
 
But then, I'm sitting here with my blown-out left knee pretty much hating everything tonight.  Ouch.
 
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:44 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html