<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Comfortable Shoes: I Have A Suggestion

Over at the wonderful Michele's blog, there is talk of comfortable shoes, and although I've tried several times, the comment gods there simply will not let me post an entire url to my comfy walking shoe of choice; it's cut off in the middle every time. Therefore, I will try to post it here.

Here.

If you can't be seen in public without high heels and hose and a little black dress and pearls, these shoes are not for you.

But if you love the footy-comfort, then these are the shoes of your dreams.

I am not exaggerating when I say that you will feel barefoot in these shoes. They are soft and they sort of mold to your feet, and when you wiggle your toes the leather moves with you.

Did I say they were soft? You can wad these shoes up in your hand. The soles are non-slip and I've walked on ice in them, without slipping. Remember, too, that I have serious walking issues at times, but in these shoes I feel very secure.

And even though it is common knowledge that I am completely lacking in all instincts stylish, I think these shoes are kind of pretty. You can't really tell from the picture; they are much prettier than they appear in the ad.

If you have a Minnetonka outlet near you, buy them there. If you don't, they are cheaper online than they usually are in a regular shoe store. I am all about the bargains.

I have never in my life ever had such a comfortable shoe before.

And since I am nowhere ready for anything that looks orthopoedic (on that day, just shoot me, okay? Please? Promise me this.) these are great. I hate heavy shoes, or lace-up shoes, or Grandma shoes, but these little beauties? I can just slip into them and go. They weigh practically nothing, which is certainly more than can be said for me. Smash them flat in your suitcase; they don't care.

This high-fashion advice is brought to you by Mamacita, known by all who have ever seen her as one who knows about this style stuff of which she speaks.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . usually. But this time? I'm dead right.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:03 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html