<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

She's A Little Girl By Day, But At Night She Steals Away. . . .

Blogger won't let me post a picture tonight, so I linked to it. It's not the same, but it will have to do.

I don't ordinarily do these things, but this one looked interesting. Please try not to laugh when you realize that the one being described is snarky ol' me. I would never have supposed I'd be an Angel, because I kind of identified with the Faeries. Don't tell, but when I was a child, I searched for faeries everywhere I went. I knew they were "at the bottom of the garden" because the poem told me so, but I also looked for them in places I would have lingered had I been a faerie. You know, like. . . . inside the shoes? Inside the vases? On the other side of the mirrors? In the birds' nests? Peeking out among the columbines? Riding on the fireflies? Hanging onto dandelion clocks, blowing in the wind and bearing wishes?

Now you're laughing. Oh well. I'm laughing too, and it makes me sad, because I really believed that someday, if I could just be there at the right moment, I would see one.

Um, I still kind of believe it.


You scored as Angel. Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel

75%

Mermaid

42%

WereWolf

25%

Faerie

25%

Dragon

8%

Demon

0%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 8:35 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html