<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Letters of the Alphabet that Affect Me



I first saw this cartoon a few years ago when I was thin and I thought it was funny.

Of course, I didn't know then that it wasn't a cartoon at all, but an actual documented photo of evil recurring entities, plotting to destroy the self-esteem of a lady who looks a lot like me and who is really very nice unless you piss her off.

I gave in to them then out of pain and frustration and nasty medications that invited these entities to take up residence without even feeding them, but this time? I'm going to win.

Example: There were doughnuts in the lounge today at the college, but I didn't touch them.

Of course, I am not all that fond of doughnuts but even so.

Thank goodness there wasn't a big bowl of M&M's in the lounge. I'd be defeated instantly.

Plain or peanut: I'm not particular in my obsession for them.

Obsession, I'm telling you.

It's not my fault. I should be getting government money, in fact. It's a disability.

I have OCM&MD.*

I'd stop if I could. Don't let them near me. It's not my fault. Pay me.

*Obsessive/Compulsive M&M Disorder

Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:25 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html