<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Books

 
If you are a bibliophile like me, please click HERE and read the absolutely beautiful words that my precious and wonderful friend Michele has posted tonight.  She always gets it exactly right.  Even if you are not a prolific reader and lover of books, click anyway.  What she has written should be posted in every school and library and place of business in the world.
 
Michele is not easily summed up with mere words, but if I had to try, I think those words might be:  elegance, kindness, grace, and intelligence.  Perhaps I should add 'humility,' too, because I don't think Michele has any idea of how important she is to all of us who read her blog regularly.
 
All of her posts are good, but her summation of her love of books has hit me right in the heart, and my heart is all the better for reading it.
 
Thank you, dear Michele.  Among your many, many gifts is the ability to not only get it right every time, but to get it right in such a way that all of us who read your blog come away a little wiser, and with the feeling that we have been privileged to share a little bit of YOUR heart.
 
Go quickly, dear readers, and read this post.  And while you are there, read some more posts.  Then put Michele on your blogroll, if you have not already done so, and read her daily.
 
It will make you a better person.
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 12:53 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html