<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Silent Summer Solstice

It was quiet in the house.  A little peace and quiet goes a long way with me.  I much prefer the chaos of a full house (either kind) and the bustle of many people all doing their thang.  I LIKE feeding lots of people.  I LIKE planning things for them.
 
It was quiet in the house.  I couldn't stand it another minute.  That's why, at eleven o'clock at night, my music is cranked up high.  It's all right; we live out in the country.  You know, where the outdoor acoustics are so good, a cow can fart nine miles down the road and it sounds like it's in the living room.  Somebody back in the 'addition' several miles behind us will have a party, and we feel as though we're there.  The coyotes will start howling, and it sounds like they're in the shrubs.  Oh wait, I think sometimes they are.
 
I think maybe they might even know where four of the five kittens are.  Yikes.
 
I love my music.  And yes, Grover is naked.  Many Muppets are.  It's a lifestyle thing.  (Okay, what am I listening to?)
 
And why, you may ask, was my house so quiet?  Well, I'll tell you.
 
Those PARENTS came back and took their kids!  The nerve.
 
I miss them already.
 
And why is it still light at eleven p.m.?  I bet you all know.
 
"I have a college pal who says we can pay one price for two. . . ."
 
Crank it up, boys.
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 11:01 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html