<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Itchy and Scratchy

Internet icon Buzz is wondering if perhaps the blogosphere isn't as kind as it used to be.  My answer?  I don't know.  Most of the blogs I read are by really nice people. Buzz is one of the nicest, by the way.
 
I do know this, though:  my own blog has gotten pretty whiny lately, and I apologize for that.  I have tried to be kind all my life, and if I'm one of the ones Buzz is speaking of, I'm sorry, and I'm going to try not to be so picky and snarky.
 
This is hard when a person lives here and has been through so much, but I'm going to try.
 
I'll backslide, I know; there are still a lot of frustrations I need to work out, and I do not suffer fools gladly.  However, I'm really going to try to be more upbeat, and to try to bring people UP rather than further DOWN.
 
If I get too "Pollyanna," please slap me back.  I always thought she was too goody-two-shoes to be true.
 
Well, here goes:
 
I'm so glad this poison ivy is all over my face and neck instead of in a place I can't scratch in public.
 
How's that?
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:37 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html