<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friendly Intervention.

 
There I was, on the riding mower, circling and circling and circling the lawn,  and thinking that finally, FINALLY, after all these days of constant pouring rain, that I was going to get the grass cut. 
 
Wrong.
 
As I approached the house on one of my circuits, I saw Hub standing in the driveway, flagging me down.
 
"Brenda called.  She's in town."
 
YESSSSS!  My beautiful dear friend who had the audacity to move away a few years ago was in town!!!!!! 
 
I finished my mowing circuit, parked the mower in the garage, ran up the stairs, jumped into the shower, put on CLEAN JEANS (that's how much I love Brenda!!) and drove to meet her.
 
We hadn't seen each other in about two years or so but it was like we'd never been separated at all.  It will always be like that for Brenda and me. 
 
We drove around the town (that took about three minutes) and finally settled down in a fast-food restaurant, in a back booth, with diet cokes in front of each of us, and proceeded to fill each other in. 
 
All I can tell you is this:  if any of you is fortunate enough to have a wonderful friend like Brenda, you should count your blessings.  Life just doesn't get much better than that.
 
P.S.  Please go to her website and buy her books.
 
Thankyouverymuch.
 
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:55 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html