<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What Time Is It Now?

What I see when I blog every day. . . .

Yes, I am aware that it is very 'busy.' And maybe a little messy. I tried to get the Abominable Snowman and the Gargoyle in the picture but I couldn't. Yes, there are two clocks. Three, counting the one on the computer bar. What's your point? There's another one on the wall to my left but it doesn't show. Too bad, because that one looks like a Monopoly board. I might be a little paranoid about time. If it makes you feel better, no two clocks in this house tell the same time. I usually go with the fastest one. Truthfully, I never know the correct time when I am at home. I have to go to work to find out the correct time. Fortunately, I am always at work early, because when I'm at home I go by the fastest clock.

I have no trouble whatsoever with this, but it drives some people crazy.


Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:53 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html