<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I love this time of year.





The little pansy is a volunteer. I love to see a reminder of last year, this year.
I spent most of yesterday afternoon out on the deck, and I had a wonderful time. The 'day of planting flowers' is one of my favorite days of the year. I'm not finished yet; I still have a lot of planting to do in the front yard, but on the deck, I'm finished, except for putting away some extra containers and sweeping off the spilled dirt.

The strong winds this spring caught and tore to shreds the canopy over my big swing, and I can't find a replacement anywhere. Cushions, yes. Awnings, no. I guess I'll try to make one; that should prove interesting.

Oh, I do love the turning of the season. . . . I'm worn out from all the bending, though. Pathetic shape, that's me.



Looks like a good plan to me.

Powered By Qumana
.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 1:21 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html