<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Car 54, Where Are You?

 
The local Community Learning Center, where I teach for the college two days a week, is nestled among some medical offices, a Pizza Hut, a Subway, and several banks.  Last Tuesday at 10:00, one of those banks was robbed.  Today, at 10:00, another of those banks was robbed.  This week's bank was next in line, down the road, from last week's bank.  There are several other banks along this same line.  Does anybody else detect a pattern here?
 
Today's robber is still at large, as is last week's robber  Whether or not they are the same robber, nobody seems to know.
 
But if I were a police officer, I think I know where I'd be next Tuesday at 10:00.  Hopefully, both the cops and the robber will be at the same place at the same time.
 
Who says there's no excitement in this town?  Well, I do.  But I don't guess the bankers would agree. 
 
Bank tellers, please be careful out there.  This ain't Mayberry, and a bank robber ain't Otis.  We do have Barney, but I won't go there.
 
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:27 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html