<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wow

. . . have I mentioned before, how much I love the three good doctors?  I hope you all read this blog every single day, because it will make you smarter every time you go there.  And holy cow, they've mentioned my name again!  Go here, and see how opinionated I am.
 
What, you already knew?  Well, so much for my ladylike reserve.
 
I'm serious.  These guys are brilliant.  I'm pretty sure I adore them.  You will, too. 
 
BRILLIANT, I'm telling you.  Brilliance, and wit, and snark, and cool. 
 
Plus, they have excellent taste in women.  (no hints, no clues, and you didn't hear it from me.)  (no, it's NOT me. sheesh, didn't you see up there where I said they were smart?)
 
Intelligence rubs off, if we let it.  Hang out with smart people, and you get smarter, too.  The three good doctors will enrich your life.  Git on over there and rub up against them.  Do it daily, and before you know it, you'll be filling out the New York Times crossword puzzle with a pen.
 
Yes, they're that cool.
 
And they're nice, too.  It's an irresistable combination.
 
Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:20 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html