<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What big eyes you have! (and don't anyone DARE say "grandma.")

Everything on my computer has a huge font. My blog, your blogs, everything. I didn't change any settings. Even my email has a huge font. I went into my email options and sure enough, it was somehow set to "larger." I changed it back. It's still "larger" but I'm hoping it will settle down and be a good boy before the night is over.

But the blogs? How do I fix THAT?

And by the way, everybody's blogs look really freaky with those humongous fonts.

Tris? Help?

P.S. Just once, couldn't somebody else have a freaked-out computer? Please? Just to take the pressure off me for a little while?

In fact, the font on Qumana is really big on my monitor.

I need caffeine.

Update: "never mind." sigh. I am such a nimrod. I turned my computer off and on again, and things are fine now. Too bad everything isn't as easily fixed.

Ahem. I mean, "It's fine now; I fixed it myself."

Yes.

Powered By Qumana
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:48 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html