<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gone in sixty seconds: not the movie.

You know all those mp3 files I had on my hard drive? They're gone.

I opened my music file last night and it had maybe ten songs in it. Ten. That means I've lost over eight thousand songs.

Where did they go? What happened?

I did a whole-computer search and nothing. They're gone.

And, when I turned on my computer this morning, it went into that "security breach mode" and did the NTFS Presario consistency check.

I've been hijacked before, and terrible things happened. Not again. I can't do this again. What kind of virus, etc, would delete music files? Nobody uses this computer but me, and occasionally Belle when she's home.

I haven't checked my test files yet, or anything else. I'm in shock.

If you'll excuse me for a while, I'll just dash into the shower and scream.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:23 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html