<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yeah, like right, whutever.

A student who seldom comes to class decided to saunter into the classroom today, fifteen minutes before it was over.

"Where have you been?" said the cruel instructor in a loud whisper. "You haven't shown up for the past two and a half weeks!"

"Well, um, like, you know, I wuz, like, in XXXXX* and stuff, and busy and all, you know. Are they taking a test?" was his reply.

"Really. Yes, they are." said the cruel instructor.

"Hey, Teach, like, if you wuz to gi' me dat test, I think I could, like, still finish it before anybody else."

"I'm sure you could. IF I were to give you the test. You'll find the outline of the past few weeks on our class website. The url is on our syllabus."

"Whut website? Oh yeah. Do you got another copy of that thing? You know, like, that syllabus? I lost mine somewheres."

"No."

We stare at each other. He leaves.

Will he return? I dunno. I'm, like, not a mindreader. I'm, you know, only the teach.

And I'm a mean one.

*actual word deleted. TMI
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 4:34 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html