<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

When the postman rings at all, I know I've got LOOT!

I got a big package in the mail today; can you guess who it was from?

Why, it was from sweet Lu! Oh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so very much!

And she packed it with such care and attention to detail! Whose details? MINE! She remembered all my quirks and preferences, and she stuck a little something in there to please them all. Well, most. (um. . . .)

Tea, and lavendar incense. Shower gel. WHITE Hostess snowball cupcakes. LAY'S potato chips. A peace symbol magnet to reflect my former hippie self. The coolest pen EVER. And more, and more, and MORE!

She sent me a report card, on which she may have exaggerated a bit, but oh Lu, thank you for that. And the sweet little note from her daughter just made my morning!

There are so many lovely people in the world. Are you reading this, Lu? Look in the mirror, Lu.

If I had a camera, I'd take a picture of my gorgeous loot so you could all see what a great person my sweet friend is, and the care she took in packing this box. As it is, you will all just have to picture in your minds me, grooving over a box of thoughtful gifts, sent by a dear friend who has been much in my thoughts, especially lately.

Thank you, sweet Lu. I love it, and I love YOU.

Hey, that made a little poem! Man, I'm just that good.

So, Lu, have a safe journey west, and may this visit prove a positive turning point for both of you. You both know where I stand, and you both know where I live, just in case.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 9:39 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html