<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 28, 2005

Two heads in a piney grove: the movie.

If a package was mailed out over two weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived, is it time to consider it lost in the mail? What if there were two of them?

Also, I still haven't even begun to put up my Christmas tree, and usually I'm all about that after Thanksgiving. Am I sick? I do have a migraine but that's never stopped me before.

I'm also in a blind funk, worrying about money, but you'd think putting up the Christmas tree would help take my mind off that. Everybody else on our road has been busy, busy, busy putting up lights and trees, but not me.

Do you suppose that if I threw the two big pumpkins that are still on the front porch into the piney grove, it might put me more in the Christmas mood? I think that maybe throwing something resembling a human head against a big pine tree and hearing the cool sound it would make, might cheer me up somewhat.

I might be in a mood.

I don't even care about toasting the pumpkin seeds. I just want to hear something go 'thunk' and hit the ground.

Stupid post office.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:14 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html