Sunday, November 20, 2005
Puncture wounds and ear candy.Ah, Sunday afternoon.
Sunday afternoon random playlist:
1. Long Black Veil - The Chieftains and Mick Jagger
2. Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux
3. . . . Like An Animal - Nine Inch Nails
4. I Will Love You - Sarah Slean
5. Medulla Oblongata - Dust Brothers
6. Peter's Dream - Lennie Gallant
7. Rockin' The Suburbs - Ben Folds
8. Walk in the Irish Rain - Off Kilter
9. The Goonies - Cyndi Lauper
10. Like Knives - Dallas Green
11. Everything You Do Is A Balloon - Boards of Canada
12. Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
13. Love Is Nothing - Liz Phair
14. The Day The Bass Players Took Over The World - Trout Fishing In America
15. Barbie Girl (Hardcore Mix) - Aqua
16. Give A Man A Home - Ben Harper *
17. Avalon - Roxy Music
18. I'm Shakin' - Rooney
19. Beautiful Nature - Finley Quaye
20. We Don't Know Where We're Going - Gomez
As I type: Anitra's Dance, from Grieg's Peer Gynt.
*Back in the public school, the students used to call this the "Suicide Song," because it was used in a Channel One commercial about not being embarassed to seek help for mental problems. Whenever I hear it, I think of that commercial and the kids singing along with it.
And now I am going to go take a shower in one of my extremely clean bathrooms, because my sweet MIL is taking us out for dinner tonight.
(Item: when you step on a wilted holly leaf with your bare foot, it feels a lot like I've always imagined a rattlesnake bite might feel.) (Good thing I'm such a stickler for tidiness. You'll find
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:00 PM | |