<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Puncture wounds and ear candy.

Ah, Sunday afternoon.

Sunday afternoon random playlist:

1. Long Black Veil - The Chieftains and Mick Jagger
2. Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux
3. . . . Like An Animal - Nine Inch Nails
4. I Will Love You - Sarah Slean
5. Medulla Oblongata - Dust Brothers
6. Peter's Dream - Lennie Gallant
7. Rockin' The Suburbs - Ben Folds
8. Walk in the Irish Rain - Off Kilter
9. The Goonies - Cyndi Lauper
10. Like Knives - Dallas Green
11. Everything You Do Is A Balloon - Boards of Canada
12. Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
13. Love Is Nothing - Liz Phair
14. The Day The Bass Players Took Over The World - Trout Fishing In America
15. Barbie Girl (Hardcore Mix) - Aqua
16. Give A Man A Home - Ben Harper *
17. Avalon - Roxy Music
18. I'm Shakin' - Rooney
19. Beautiful Nature - Finley Quaye
20. We Don't Know Where We're Going - Gomez

As I type: Anitra's Dance, from Grieg's Peer Gynt.

*Back in the public school, the students used to call this the "Suicide Song," because it was used in a Channel One commercial about not being embarassed to seek help for mental problems. Whenever I hear it, I think of that commercial and the kids singing along with it.

And now I am going to go take a shower in one of my extremely clean bathrooms, because my sweet MIL is taking us out for dinner tonight.

(Item: when you step on a wilted holly leaf with your bare foot, it feels a lot like I've always imagined a rattlesnake bite might feel.) (Good thing I'm such a stickler for tidiness. You'll find no one or two maybe a few a lot of those, here and there, on my freshly vacuumed carpets.) (Of course, it only takes one snake bite to do you in, too.) (Those things are sharp!) (I have Star Wars bandaids, so try to imagine how long it's been since I had to buy those!) (I don't think even Big Lots still carries them.)
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 5:00 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html