<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Out of sight. Right on. Carnival of Education!!!

Click on over to the latest Carnival of Education, hosted by the incredible EdWonks! And while you're there, please thank him for caring enough about the children of the world to gather these posts from all over the planet and put them in one place, so we can easily read them and become more informed and enlightened about our children's schools, teachers, and general well-being.

It's especially important that you go there and read up this time, because our very own fantastic Goldie is featured there!

What? You don't read Goldie or Ed? Then I must tell you, my friend, that you are sadly lacking in enlightenment, entertainment, and hep. ALL the cool kids read Goldie and Ed.

(Please note that my use of the word "hep" in the above paragraph was strictly contextual, and not an echo of anything I might have said in my youth, long-past though it may be. I ain't THAT old. I mean, sheesh, how groovy would that be?)
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 7:26 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html