<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tonight's special: crab rangoon, friendship, and parallel structure.

If you haven't already done so, and if you love a good music mix, PLEASE click on over to Patriside's blog and sign up for his awesome MixMania project. Free music, people. Jim works hard on this, and it shows in the results. I've been participating for months now, ever since the beginning, and I love every mix I've gotten. Go now. Email Jim and tell him you want to participate. Do what he tells you. (I always do.)

It's Thursday! That means I don't teach until later this evening. It also means I get to meet my lovely friend Frau for supper! Tonight we will be joined by my equally lovely sister, and possibly my lovely friend Janice, and the early evening promises to be fun.

All my friends are lovely. Aren't yours?

We're meeting at a tiny Chinese buffet. There's nothing it can BE but fun. I do love a tiny, local, tucked-away in an odd place, restaurant.

How odd is the location? Well.

It's an authentic Chinese restaurant (owned and staffed by genuine Chinese people) (who don't speak much English) and it's almost hidden in one of those slightly aging urban strip malls that has degenerated into a Big Lots, a Dollar General Store, and a huge grocery store, with nothing left of the original little shops but a Beauty College, a Quickie Cash If You Sign Over Your Future Paycheck racket, and this little eatery.

The food is delicious and the service is incredible. I highly recommend it.

Frau is the one who first introduced me to it. Then I met another friend there for lunch. And tonight I'm meeting TWO sweeties there.

It's awesome in its cheapness and authenticity and cool. If you're in the area, please join us. We're meeting around fourish.

And then I go to school. Tonight, I'm having a special on consistent tense and person, and parallel structure. Come, and be enlightened.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:41 AM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html