Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Meme. . . .I haven't done a meme in ages. Thanks, Roz.
1. If you are as old as you feel, how old are you? (150)
2. If you are as old as your thoughts, how old are you? (12)
3. A great longlasting back-scratch, or sex? (I'll have to think about that one. )
4. Have you ever broken a bone? (Yes.)
5. Have you ever made any kind of romantic contact with the same sex? (No.)
6. Do you like your body? (No.)
7. Are you still close to your high school friends? (Yes.)
8. Cat or dog? (Cat.)
9. Music or silence? (Music, if I get to choose it.)
10. Are you a 'people person' or a loner? (People.)
11. Dine in or eat out? (Depends on mood and money.)
12. Do you like to dance? (Yes.)
13. Do you sing? (I do, but I shouldn't.)
14. Draw, paint, sculpt, or sketch? (No, but I wish I could.)
15. Have you ever been fired from a job? (No.)
16. Do you like your job? (Yes.)
17. Pencil or pen? (Pen.)
18. Do you have to peek at the keyboard when you type? (No.)
19. Perfume? (Chanel #5)
20. How often do you check your email? (Every time the gmail thing beeps.)
21. Of course you love your kids. Do you like them, too? (Yes.)
22. Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted? (Yes.)
23. What is your favorite room in your home? (computer room or kitchen, depending.)
24. Have you experienced a death in the past year? (Yes.)
25. Bath or shower? (Shower.)
26. Leno or Letterman? (Letterman)
27. Movies: theater or DVD? (DVD, usually.)
28. Favorite tv show: (MASH)
29. How many tv hours do you rack up in a week? (One, maybe.)
30. What about the sports? (What about them?)
31. Which is more important, friendship or love? (They are the same thing, on different levels.)
32. What is your favorite season? (Autumn.)
33. Have you ever suffered because of someone else's actions? (Yes.)
34. Have you ever hurt someone on purpose? (No.)
35. How many people have asked you to marry him? (Five.)
36. Favorite pizza topping? (Double cheese.)
37. High heels? (No, too clumsy for them.)
38. Do you lean more towards casual, or formal? (Casual.)
39. Messy or tidy? (Mixture.)
40. Are you a good cook? (Yes.)
41. How much music is on your hard drive? (over 8,000 mp3's)
42. Make-up? (I try to cover the worst parts.)
43. What is your computer's name? (Colin.)
44. Does your pet speak English? (Of course him does.)
45. Are you a reader? (Yes.)
46. Besides blogging, are you a writer? (Yes.)
47. Is there something you'd like to say to someone who's hurt you? (Yes.)
48. Blogging is habit-forming, but could you quit any time you wanted? (No.)
49. Two positive traits you have: (I try to be nice to everyone, and I try to help people whenever I can.)
50. Who are you going to pass this along to? (Whoever wants to do it. I don't want to put anyone on the spot.)
Item: Randy the Furnace Man's secretary called tonight. I still have no appointment, but she says she'll tell him to call whenever he's in our general area.
Not good enough.
If I don't get a call within the next few days, I'm going to post his name and address on here.
Businesses: don't mess with a blogger. If you screw me over, I'll put it right here.
And I'll do the same when you give me good service.
Speaking of which, the food and service at Rusty's last Saturday night was absolute perfection. Thank you, Janet; you did a WONDERFUL job with our huge table of people. Not one single mistake, and she even remembered my name. If ever any of you is in this area, go to Rusty's. The food is great, the service is prime, and the prices are reasonable.
They have BBQ ribs on weekends. That's when we go.
All the stores have Christmas on the shelves. I'm not ready yet. Too soon.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 6:16 PM | |