<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Playlists and old age.

I love to set my player on random.

1. ELO – Illusions in G Major
2. J-Kwon, Murphy Lee, & Chingy – Still Tipsy
3. Wilco – Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
4. Nana Mouskouri – Early One Morning
5. Mark Oh – When The Children Cry
6. Dan Bern – God Said No
7. Frank Sinatra – Send In The Clowns
8. Hanna McEuen – Something Like A Broken Heart
9. Raphael Saadiq & Q Tip – Get Involved
10. Madagascar Soundtrack – I Like To Move It Move It (heavy bass mix)
11. Mississippi Children’s Choir – Thank You Lord
12. Grey DeLisle – Sweet Saviour’s Arms
13. Walter Carlos – March from “A Clockwork Orange" (Beethoven’s Ninth, Fourth Movement)
14. Jewel – Standing Still
15. The Dears – Never Destroy Us
16. Roseanne Cash & John Hiatt – One Step Over The Line
17. Sarah McLachlan – Do What You Have To Do
18. Moxy Fruvous – Billie Jean Medley
19. Incubus – Drive
20. Peter, Paul, & Mary – Boa Constrictor

How old am I? I remember when Wendy Carlos was Walter Carlos. Some of you might be wondering who Walter/Wendy Carlos is. Excellent. Wondering is good. Wondering makes you smart. I love it when people wonder.

Look it up.

Sorry, it's the teacher in me.

Plus it might take your mind off how old I am.
Posted by Mamacita (The REAL one) @ 10:01 PM | |

>




I am Mamacita. Accept no substitutes! Hitting the fan like no one else can. . .
I'm Speaking at BlogHer 08 Archives Links

My Classical Blogroll

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Mamacita3855. Make your own badge here.


Credits Powered by Blogger

Designed by Swank Web Style
< <






Rings


Honors Blogrolling.com Hot 500

















Etc.


Lijit Search/a> < BlogHer.org Logo





FBorFW.com





Listed Subscribe with Bloglines

View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
BlogMad!





Listed on BlogShares

BlogBurst.com

DIARIST.NET Registered!


Technorati Tags:

Technorati search





Free Hit Counter

google2413ae3f872b0ce0.html